About the course
This course provides an overview of a project’s lifecycle, with emphasis on project delivery. Course learners will learn about the various stages of a project lifecycle and project management processes including, cost and planning, quality assurance, health and safety assurance, risk management and procurement.
This course is essential knowledge for those wishing to become involved in the project development lifecycle and understand how to successfully deliver subsea projects.
- Describe the process of subsea project delivery
- Define and explain all the phases of a project lifecycle
- Define the pre-Front End Loading phase of a project lifecycle and explain the tasks involved in it
- Define Front End Loading phase of a project lifecycle and explain the three stages – visualization, conceptualization and definition
- Explain the need for quality assurance and health and safety assurance in a project
- Describe how risk is identified and managed successfully in a project