About the course
Ideal for anyone new to subsea controls or working in associated support roles, this course explains how control systems operate and the engineering principles involved.
This course will give learners the opportunity to see what different parts of the system look like, get an independent comparison of the kit and equipment available, and gain a greater insight into this specialist area. Key areas that are often overlooked will be discussed in detail, such as managing availability and the reliability of controls.
**Please note that the Virtual Classroom is split over 4 days: 2nd, 3rd, 6th & 7th December 2021 from 1300 - 1700 GMT**
*Last date to benefit from the Early Bird rate is 21st October 2021
*Full prices £1,150/$1,600 (VAT added where applicable)
- Identify a range of subsea equipment and its functionality
- Explain how subsea control systems operate
- Compare different types of subsea control systems
- Identify the issues associated with the design and manufacturing of subsea controls equipment
- Recognise new technologies