About the course
Ideal for anyone new to subsea controls or working in associated support roles, this course explains how control systems operate and the engineering principles involved.
This course will give learners the opportunity to see what different parts of the system look like, get an independent comparison of the kit and equipment available, and gain a greater insight into this specialist area. Key areas that are often overlooked will be discussed in detail, such as managing availability and the reliability of controls.
- Identify a range of subsea equipment and its functionality
- Explain how subsea control systems operate
- Compare different types of subsea control systems
- Identify the issues associated with the design and manufacturing of subsea controls equipment
- Recognise new technologies