Benefits of a Jee course
With a global reputation for high quality engaging training, we're the number one trusted partner for companies wanting to ensure their teams have the right skills for the job.
Underpinned by learning theory to maximise knowledge retention and application, our courses develop subsea skills and capacilities the whole life-of-field. Our courses are interactive with plenty of quizzes, group discussions, case studies, worked examples and exercises. Some courses also include site visits to give you get first-hand experience of the equipment and components normally only visible on the seabed.
As we recognise the need of today’s engineers for flexibility, we have developed our courses so they can fit with any schedule. Our courses can be taken in-house, in the classroom, or through blended learning programmes. Designed with large, global teams in mind, we also offer licensing options where teams can have unlimited access to our library of training materials to use as a reference and help them learn on-the-job.
By booking a Jee course, you’ll benefit from:
- Practical, cutting-edge learning, focused on the needs of the subsea industry and best practice advice
- Small, collaborative classes
- Flexible study options
- Interactive learning through multimedia, quizzes, case studies and exercises
- The opportunity to continue your learning through our comprehensive courses notes
- The opportunity to network and share best practice with fellow delegates
- Site visits on select courses to see equipment first-hand
- Comprehensive content: each topic is made of a number of modules, guiding you through the subject matter
- A customer service team always happy to advise on the course or programme that's right for you. We'll also go the extra mile by helping you apply for visas if you need it