We are delighted to welcome Eckhard Bruckschen to Jee as a tutor. With over 30 years of experience in the offshore submarine cable industry, he will be teaching our Subsea power cables course.
Eckhard’s background includes operation experience in plough, trenching and ROV operations, umbilical and flexible pipe installation, remedial works, and burial and bridge operations.
He now provides consulting and project management services to the submarine cable industry.
To join him on our next Subsea power cables course, from 22nd-25th June, book now to guarantee your place.
Learning outcomes include:
- Selecting the correct route for a cable
- Demonstrating ways to optimise cable protection
- Comparing a variety of installation methods
- Using worked examples to apply lessons learned to your projects
- Identifying methods to reduce the risk of failure
Go to www.jee.co.uk/training/subsea-power-cables