Through the implementation of our integrity management process, we ensure that the subsea infrastructure is operated in a safe, reliable and cost effective manner.
Our approach, developed through many years of practical experience, is at the forefront of industry best practice and is in accordance with the latest codes and standards. With a dedicated team of experienced integrity management engineers, we ensure your assets are operated and maintained to the highest standards.
By managing your integrity management process we are able to minimise your risks through optimised inspections routines to prevent costly pipeline or cable repairs, improved people and environmental safety as well as optimised asset longevity.
As well as providing the full managed service for our clients we also provide our integrity management services in discrete scopes of work to meet your requirements. Jee is competent and capable of providing the following IM services:
- Pipeline Integrity Management System (PIMS)
- Risk based inspection assessment (RBI/RBA)
- Provision of project management functions, including progress reporting and monitoring of KPIs
- Legislative documentation including MAPDs, PEPs and ERPs/PRS and performance of safety case reviews
- Completion of asset transition activities to manage the introduction of new acquisitions
- Inspection plans and provision of vessel representatives for IRM activities
- Development and annual review of anomaly limits