Our employees are our greatest asset
Our values are the cornerstone of our culture and dictate how we ‘do business’ internally, with our suppliers and clients. These are:
- We always act with integrity and honesty
- We place excellence, safety and security at the heart of all that we do
- We are highly motivated, innovative and tenacious
- We are agile, flexible and reliable
- We work together to look after our staff, customers and suppliers
- We encourage a good work-life balance
- We care for the environment
When you join Jee, we will take you through a structured induction so you can meet everybody and ensure you are familiar with our systems and procedures. You can also expect a comprehensive benefits package comparable to companies much larger than us.
Being a training company, we understand the need to support our people at each stage of their career and we invest heavily in learning and development. We’re also keen to encourage a healthy balance between work and life, and have policies and initiatives such as flexible working hours to support our ethos.