About the course
This course is essential for subsea engineers or if you are new to the industry. From design, through installation and operation to decommissioning, this course gives an overview of the lifecycle of a subsea pipeline.
Helping you understand the different components, associated processes and risks, this course includes modules on pipeline design considerations, pipe manufacturing methods and materials selection. With scenario-based exercises on installation methods and analysis of survey results, this course will develop your capabilities in the effective management of subsea pipelines.
Book by 18th June to guarantee your place on the July course!
- Appreciate key considerations for pipeline design
- Compare appropriate manufacturing methods and material selection
- Explain the principles of pipeline integrity, including flow assurance and inspection
- Apply knowledge of installation processes and construction support to projects
- Describe repairs and pipeline decommissioning
- Appreciate regional differences