Licensed access to industry leading subsea engineering content
We know today's engineers need access to knowledge on-demand, and on the go. Our new service is an online platform that enables subsea engineers to access the knowledge they need anytime, anywhere.
From over 20 years’ educating the industry, we have built a subsea engineering knowledge bank of over 200 topics spanning the whole life-of-field, so you can pick and choose the content relevant to you and your team. Featuring SME tutorials and videos, our subsea engineering library is the ultimate on-demand solution for individuals, teams or entire organisations who need to fill knowledge gaps quickly and stay ahead of the learning curve.
Dependable and more effective than searching online, Jee’s subsea engineering library allows you to increase your knowledge on a specific topic and gives you a ‘go-to’ for technical project queries.
- Individual access from £20 per module
- Corporate access from as little as £1 per user, per module, per month (based on 50 user, 50 module, annual subscription packages
- Unlimited access: Choose from our extensive library of over 200 modules and get unlimited access
- Consistent global reference: Provide consistent information for global teams
- Learn from the experts: Content developed by practising chartered engineers. Complete, technically vetted and quality assured material
- Expert tutors: Tutorials from industry experts who are passionate about subsea engineering
- Engaging content: Videos and SME tutorials explaining complex topics
- Searchable: Fully searchable database so you can find information on specific topics quickly and easily
- Learning theory: Content structured to aid knowledge retention and retrieval