Introduction to the offshore wind industry
About the course
If you are new to the offshore wind industry and need to know how it all works, this is the course for you.
This course covers the whole offshore wind project lifecycle and the industry’s history from its origins and the principles of power generation, through to the design, construction and operation of a modern day offshore wind farm.
- Understand the offshore wind market and current industry climate
- Appreciate the principles of engineering used for an offshore wind project
- Explain how offshore wind farms are designed, built, operated and maintained
- Discuss future trends and developments in the industry
- Use industry terms and acronyms