About the course
An in-depth approach looking at how control systems operate, the engineering principles involved and identifying the key areas that are often overlooked, such as managing availability and the reliability of controls.
Delegates will have the opportunity to see what different parts of the system look like, get an independent comparison of the kit and equipment available, and gain a greater insight into this specialist area.
- Explain how subsea control systems operate
- Compare different types of subsea control systems
- Identify a range of subsea equipment and its functionality
- Appreciate the issues associated with the design and manufacturing of subsea controls equipment
- Appraise new technologies