When assets are reaching the end of their design life, are no longer economic to run or have become unsafe to operate, we work closely with clients to frame their decommissioning requirements.
Our technical specialists can support from early planning right through to implementation. We have been involved in several decommissioning projects for operators, and have demonstrable experience of:
- Working within national regulations
- Gathering and analysis data to determine the best options in terms of safety, costs, environmental impact and technical feasibility
- Liaising with regulators and Government
- Identifying the post-decommissioning obligations of the pipelines owner in terms of surveying
- Preparing all the documents for tendering including scope of works and specifications
Our deep understand of decommissioning is demonstrated by our leadership in leading initiatives and studies.