Our employees are our greatest asset
Our values are the cornerstone of our culture and dictate how we ‘do business’ internally, with our suppliers and clients. These are:
- We always act with integrity and honesty
- We place excellence, safety and security at the heart of all that we do
- We are highly motivated, innovative and tenacious
- We are agile, flexible and reliable
- We work together to look after our staff, customers and suppliers
- We encourage a good work-life balance
- We care for the environment
When you join Jee, we will take you through a structured induction so you can meet everybody and ensure you are familiar with our systems and procedures. With regards to benefits, you can expect a comprehensive package akin to companies much larger than us.
Being a training company, we understand the need to support our people at each stage of their career and we invest heavily in learning and development. We’re also keen to encourage a healthy balance between work and life, and have policies and initiatives such as flexible working hours to support our ethos.
We are proud to be Investor In People Gold standard
Investor In People (IIP) is the UK's leading people management standard, helping organisations to improve business performance through people. We were initially accredited in 2006, and have been awarded the Gold standard in 2011 and 2015. We are one of only 7% of UK organisations to be recognised at this level.